If you don’t know how to set up face ID in iPhone then follow the simple steps. From these steps you can easily set Face ID in your new iPhoneX.
Steps to Setting Face ID on Your iPhone
- Go to settings and then Face ID & Password options
- Now enter pass code
- Click on Set up Face ID
- Then move your face in front of your camera
- Now click on Get Started
- Note: Make sure your device in portrait mode.
- Position your face inside the frame and move slowly your head to make a complete the circle on camera.
- After finishing the first Face ID scan, click on Continue
- Then again move your head and make a complete the circle in your camera for the second time.
- Tape done
Dial Apple Support Number for Help
If you are looking for any other help related to iPhone, iPad and Mac contact us 24×7. We help our apple users for all issues that they faces. So don’t hesitate to call us at Apple Phone Number (877-779-5677).
- How To Recover Apple ID : Apple ID Support
- Apple iPhone Support Number
- Secure and Optimize your Mac Device with Mac Support Number
- Apple Support Phone Number
- Turn off iMessage on iPhone Completely? – Get Apple Support with US
- How to Fix Wi-Fi Connection on Mac – Technical Support Mac
- How to upgrade to macOS Mojave – Apple Support
- Apple iPad Support
- How to Log In to iTunes