If you are an user of apple devices like iPhone or iPad then you are aware of it that iOS 12 – 12.1.4 brings major performance improvements in Apple iPhone, and introduced some new features such as Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, Group Notifications, and much more, but just like any other major iOS software update, there have been reports of some iPhone users facing problems with iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.4. Here are some of the most common iOS 12 – 12.1.4 problems that users are reporting and how you can do to fix them.
Some Common issues fix issues in iOS 12.1.4 are listed below:
- Unable to get iOS 12.1.4 OTA Update.
- Unable to Find iOS 12 Features.
- Software Update iOS 12.1.4 Failed.
- Apps are crashing occasionally.
- Quick battery draining problems.
- Wi-Fi related Problems.
- Bluetooth Connectivity related Problems.
- The number and symbol keypad will not appear occasionally.
- Also sometimes Camera not working in apps.
- Privacy restrictions.
- Unable to import iCloud Backups.
- Trouble with eSIM on iPhone XR, XS and XS Max.
- The iPhone XS and XS Max are not charging properly.
In addition Need Quick Apple Customer Service ?
So these are a very common issue for both iPhone & iPad users. Moreover may be there are some apps freezing or not responding after updating to iOS 12 or iOS 12.1. Hence this problem could arise due to various reasons such as iOS 12 or 12.1 didn’t update properly. And other reason should be that crashed app didn’t well update to compatible with the new iOS 12/12.1 software update.
So if any user are facing above listed problems in their device after updating iOS 12 or iOS 12.1 and not able to fix them at own then no need to worry, You can just dial toll free Apple Customer Service Number +1-888-720-1311 and get instant Apple Customer Support from our Apple Tech Support experts.
Read Also Related Article
- How To Recover Apple ID: Apple ID Support
- Apple iPhone Support Number
- Secure and Optimize your Mac Device with Mac Support Number
- Apple Support Phone Number
- How to upgrade to macOS Mojave – Apple Support
- Turn off iMessage on iPhone Completely? – Get Apple Support with US
- How to Fix Wi-Fi Connection on Mac – Technical Support Mac
- How to Log In to iTunes