If you are an apple user then you can’t effectively use your iPhone without having an Apple ID. In this Blog, I’ll show you how to create a new Apple ID using any model of iPhone, including the iPhone X, XR, Xs and iPhone Xs Max. So when you’ve created your Apple ID, you can use it for all of the purchases, services, and accounts associated with your Apple ID.
Steps to create an Apple ID:
- Launch the Settings app in your iPhone
- Now Tap to Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
- Now Tap to don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it option.
- Tap to Create Apple ID option.
- Now enter your birth date.
- Tap to Next option.
- Now enter your first and last name then tap next again.
- Now select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Enter your email address then tap to next.
- Now Create a password (Password must be at least 8 characters, include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number).
- Verify your password.
- Now select a security question & type in answer.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Now Tap to Merge or Don’t Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars as per your choice.
- Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone enabled.
- Select whether you want your confirmation email sent to the email address you entered or a different one.
- Now enter the verification code from your email into your iPhone.
Any questions related to Apple ID?
Do you have any doubt about creating a new Apple ID or have you had any problem while signing in with a different Apple ID? And need Apple ID Support? Let us know in the comments box and we’ll help you regarding the same or you can also call at Apple Support Phone Number +1-877-779-5677 for instant Apple Customer Support.
Read More Related Article
- How to Install the iOS 13 Beta On iPhone & iPad | iOS 13 update
- iOS 12 problems: how to fix issues in iOS 12.1.4 Update| Apple Customer Service +1-877-779-5677
- How To Recover Apple ID: Apple ID Support
- Apple iPhone Support Number
- Secure and Optimize your Mac Device with Mac Support Number
- Apple Support Phone Number
- How to upgrade to macOS Mojave – Apple Support
- Turn off iMessage on iPhone Completely? – Get Apple Support with US
- How to Fix Wi-Fi Connection on Mac – Technical Support Mac
- How to Log In to iTunes